Payment Policy & School Fees Structure
Dubai Carmel School has a strict payment policy that satisfies and ensures the most conducive mechanism for both the parents and DCS. The policy is as follows:
- Registration fee is due in cash at the time of Registration and is non-refundable.
- Fees are due in a maximum of three (3) payments as follows:
– Aug 01 – One third (1/3) of the invoice is due(Less any payment at the registration time)
– Dec 01 – The second third of the invoice is due
– Mar 01 – The final third of the invoice is due
Note: The school uses a world class computerized accounting system that maintains multi-year payment records. DCS reserves the right to refuse extending the payment plan to parents that have a bad payment history!
- The first payment is due in Cash/Card Payment on the first day of enrollment.
- The second and third payments must be secured against two cheque written in favour of Dubai Carmel School upon registration.
- Students will receive books, uniforms, and other school materials upon confirmation of first payment.
- The school will charge a 200 AED penalty for all returned checks. If the check is returned, the parent is liable for full remaining balance of the invoice in cash plus the penalty of the returned check.
- Accounts department will exercise strict rules in collections and will take legal action if parents default in payment.
School’s Fee Structure Table(2021-22)
|Year||Tuition Fees||Books,Uniform||Total fees|
Note 1: Transportation is optional and has Seven different zones based on the location of your residence. Please contact the school’s transportation coordinator to identify the zone of your residence.
Note 2: Each additional child you enroll will receive a 5% discount on fees and transportation.
Essad or Fazaa Card holder recieve a 20% discount on tuition fees.