Discover our School
Dubai Carmel School was founded in 1990, by Dr Tarek Abu Younis and our visionary principal Mrs Alia Mahmood Al Yahya. In its nascent stage, it was a small school in two villas located at Jumeirah near Safa Park.In 2001, almost a decade later, in order to accommodate the growing number of students the school had to be relocated to a new space, where we are presently located. We now are a family of 900 students and still counting. The school has welcomed with open arms students from various nationalities irrespective of their race or colour. The students at DCS are trained to be independent learners.The school is affiliated by the CIA and follows the British Curriculum. Apart from the myriad of facilities it offers, DCS believes in empowering their students to engage ethically. It believes in educating the heart and the mind only then a child could be holistically developed.
An educator of exemplary generations instilling creativity, tradition, culture, wellbeing & knowledge in its graduates.
- Deliver High-quality education to our students and high-quality service to the parents.
- Deliver high-quality Education
- Deliver high-quality Customer service
- Happiness Participate in society development
- Deliver high-quality support for students’ wellbeing
Our Core Values
- Commitment: Committed to the students, parents, education, & the school
- Integrity: Honesty in delivering education and providing the best service to our constituents
- Culture & Religion: Commitment to values of Muslim & Arab cultures including religious beliefs
- Excellence: We are satisfied with nothing less than the very best
the 2022—23 academic year.